Wednesday 6 August 2014

GetHolly2PageOne

Well... I logged on to MSP this morning to find a lovely message from someone called 'GetHolly2PageOne'
Here it is:


Delightful, right? -.-
Here is her profile:


She seems nice right? NOT! -.-

And then I went onto Jen's profile and onto her looks done by other people, and this is what I found:



And, I'm gonna be honest! Yes, she is ugly! Because you made a horrible look of her with mis-matching clothes! That's what you'd expect from a low-life like yourself!
And the worst part? Her username, being all 'Help Holly'! Her status a few days ago read:


Yes, all angelings (Including myself) want Holly back to page 1! It's the next bit I hate... 'Adding Angelings!'
Well... I'm an angeling, and so is Jen! And you're dis-respecting us? Wow. I have no more words! -.-

And then I found this:


Very close friend of Holly's? Being mean to Angelings? O.o



Cat x





No comments:

Post a Comment