Friday 5 December 2014

Lack of YouTube Videos and Posts

Okay, so I am doing this post from my iPod because at the moment I can't use the computer! I just wanted to make a quick update on my blog (for the few people who read it)!

The computer that I would normally use to log on to MSP every day has been disconnected from the Internet, and I can't get onto it with Internet until we get a new phone line! This could take some time... :/

So, for now, I am logging on on a work laptop. As the title says, it's for work, so I can only log on quickly, not play on it properly (it's not my laptop)!

I hope this explains why I haven't been doing as many blog posts (oh the winner returned #2 coming as soon as possible) or YouTube videos!

Hope you understand my situation a bit more, I will try and log on everyday, and I will be on the app a lot! Hopefully we will get another phone line soon! (i)
I hope to be 'fully' back soon! :D

Cat x

1 comment: