Saturday 14 February 2015

Valentines Day ♥

Happy Valentines day to all who read this!
You're so kind, half the time I feel like I'm writing to myself to be honest! :D

Anyway, as I was bored I decided to do a few edits, they are aimed at close friends!
Hope you enjoy them <33


First one is for Noya xD


Next one is for Jen, I hope she likes it!!


Last one is for other good friends, I have named them under their avatar, ask me if you want to know the users of any of them!

Shoutouts to MissFaatimah, Baby Metal and Harrietmay, who are also BFFs but not my friends (except I am friends with Harrietmay I just didn't realize because we mostly talked on her backup) as I can't add them! D:

ily all, friends and family, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!

Cat x

12 comments:

  1. YAAAAASSSSSSS QUOKKASSSSS YAAASSSSSSS x-o

    ty <3 the quokkas and i love it xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I thought you would like the quokka xD
      Just for you, my valentine <33

      Delete
    2. like ?? LOVE the quokka xD when i first saw it i was like YAAAAAASSSSSSS ***** YAAAAASSSSSS QUOKKAS SLAY YAAASSSS xD

      seeing that just made my day xD

      bæ knows me so well <33

      Delete
    3. I'm the crazy quokka lady xD

      See what I did there (i) xD

      Delete
  2. Happy Valentines 💕 Lovely edits <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too... I'm glad you like them, I tried to make yours a bit more personal (i)

      Delete
    2. The picture is lovely.. Your so nice <3 Ilyssm my Valentine xD

      Delete
  3. SOOOO SWEEET CAT ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ HAPPY VALINTINES BACK ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ LOTS OF LOVE TO U CAT !!!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That really is a lot of love o,o And I could have easily done an edit of me with my wand and you with no hair lol xDD

      Delete
    2. xD and the world cuting in half like ice age xD

      Delete