Friday 20 March 2015

Irish MSP

Haven't done a proper blog post in agesssss D: So here we go! xD

I joined Irish MSP! I know there was a lot of publicity about it on UK MSP a while back, but I haven't joined until now (i)

My account is DevilCat5 (surpriseee xD)

I posted a YouTube video of me creating my account but it takes too long to upload videos on here so I won't bother ;)

I'll do a link here: Irish MSP video

I'm currently Level 7, please message me in the comments or on UK so I know who you are! :)

I was also really touched by a comment about someone on USA MSP (this sort of links in) so I'll blog this too (i)

Basically they said that they were a massive fan and asked if I was on USA MSP, and I said no.
So then they said, oh okay, I'll create a UK MSP account! I was just so overwhelmed by it as it was so sweet.. :D

So, everyone, go add iiGreenii

Cat x


7 comments:

  1. Havent been on that for ages ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would make an Irish acc but you have to press so many buttons, its just so much being bothered xD Lol I might make one later on.

    ReplyDelete