Sunday 26 April 2015

Thank You Holly...

Well... I am completely gobsmacked xD
I really didn't expect this... AT ALL

I went onto Holly's blog, and found this:


And if you didn't realize, let me break this down for yuh ^.^

This is the VERY TOP of Holly's blog! And, that is MY edit! This means that Holly has put MY EDIT at the top of her blog! :D

It really was an honor to see it up there, tysm Holly for using it as your banner!!

And, she also put my #ImDone edit at the side of her blog, which I am also very grateful for <33


Tysm Holly!

Cat x

4 comments:

  1. The I'm sorry one is also as her facebook picture :'D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! Wow... that's all I have to say :o

      Delete
  2. Oh wow thank you for this posting. Its beautiful <33 Your very welcome Cat they are great edits.. Thank you for being a great friend to me always! <33hollyrenee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have been nothing but a great friend to me too <3 Ly <33

      Delete